Free Upcoming Seminars:
January 30 from 6pm to 7pm at the Seville Golf & Country Club.
February 5 from 6pm to 8pm at the Gold Canyon Golf Resort and Spa. Dinner is included.
February 28 from 6pm to 8pm at the Encanterra Country Club. Dinner is included.
Title: The Ten Most Common Estate Planning Mistakes
This seminar will cover the following topics:
- Wills and Living Trusts – How to choose between a Will or a Trust. Learn the pros and cons of both.
- Probate – What is it and how to prevent it.
- Gifting to Children to avoid Probate – Why putting property in children’s names may be a mistake.
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts – The differences between Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts.
- Next Spouse Protection – How to protect your assets and your children’s inheritance from your
surviving spouse’s next spouse.
- Asset Protection – Safeguarding an inheritance from divorce, lawsuits, creditors, and bankruptcy trustees.
- Special Needs – How to provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren.
- Long-Term Care Planning – How to avoid losing your life savings.
- Estate Taxes – What are they, and how to minimize or eliminate.
- Legacy Planning – Good planning involves more than money. Learn some powerful tools to help
instill important values in younger generation family members.
- Legal Documents – Understand which legal documents are essential to your estate plan.
Reserve your spot today!
We too called Andy after reading positive reviews online… and we are happy we did! We had had estate planning done in CA and needed to make some changes after moving to AZ. Andy quickly realized our previous estate planning was done poorly. He was delightful to work with on a not-delightful issue and we feel so much better protected now that Andy has taken care of our issues. He was careful to explain everything us to us clearly so we now know where we stand. Thank you, Andy!Cathy Daley